Portsmouth Community Health Center - Portsmouth Community Health Center
- 664 Lincoln St.
- Portsmouth VA, 23704
- Contact Phone: (757) 393-6363
- Clinic Details: At HRCHC, we provide preventive, restorative and emergency dental care, for both children and adults, through our Healthy Smiles Dental Centers.
- Website: https://www.hrchc.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Internal Medicine; Women's Health Services; Pediatrics; Behavioral Health Services; Medication Assistance
- Women's Health Services: Annual Gynecological Exams; Pap Smear and Follow-Ups; Contraception; Family Planning; Management of Menstrual Irregularities; Breast Exams; HPV Vaccination; STD Testing and Treatment; Adolescent Gynecology
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, TriCare, Virginia Medicaid and Medicare, Commercial Insurances, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.