Primary Care & Hope Clinic - Shelbyville - Shelbyville Community Health Center
- 1701 N Main St, Suite C
- Shelbyville TN, 37160
- Contact Phone: (931) 685-9000
- Clinic Details: The Primary Care & Hope Clinic is a non-profit community health center providing quality, affordable family health services to medically uninsured, underserved, Medicare, TennCare and privately insured families in Middle Tennessee.
- Website: http://www.hopeclnc.org/
- Services: Family Health; Behavioral Health; Nutrition and Diabetes Management and Education; X-ray & Labs
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child Check-Ups; Immunizations; Colds, Flu, and Sore Throats; Treatment of Minor Injuries
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 38 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, TennCare, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon: 7:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-6:00 pm; Tues, Wed: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-4:30pm; Thurs: 7:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.