Pediatric and Adolescent Health - Queensbury Community Health Center
- 28 S. Western Avenue
- Queensbury NY, 12804
- Contact Phone: (518) 798-6400
- Clinic Details: Our Pediatric and Adolescent Health practice serves young people of all ages, offering high-quality primary care. We welcome you to be a part of our family - here or at any of our health center locations. Our pediatric, adult and family medicine practitioners provide comprehensive primary health care services throughout the network. A wide array of specialty and ancillary services are also available to Network patients.
- Website: https://www.hhhn.org/
- Services: Pediatrics; Well Child Services; Immunizations; Screenings; Gynecological Care; Voluntary Family Planning; Lab Tests; Care Management; Health Education
- Pediatric Services: Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine; Physicals; Immunizations; Behavioral/Mental Health; Screenings; Minor Surgery; Preventative Medicine
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Aetna, Beacon Health Options, Beech Street Corporation, Blue Shield of Northeastern New York, CDPHP, Coventry/First Health, Emblem Health – GHI, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, Excellus, Fidelis Care, Humana (Medicare plans only), Humana Military, Medicare, Medicaid, MultiPlan/PHCS, MVP, NYS Empire Plan, Optum, POMCO, UnitedHealthcare, US Family Health Plan (Martin’s Point), Wellcare (Medicare plans only)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.