RHN Hereford - Hereford Low Cost Clinic
- 125 W Park Ave
- Hereford TX, 79045-4201
- Contact Phone: 806-364-7688
- Clinic Details: RHN is a network of clinics accredited by the Joint Commission, providing medical care, dental, behavioral health (counseling), and nutritional services. Physicians, dentists, and other health professionals provide primary care services at locations throughout the South Plains and Texas Panhandle. Joint Commission accreditation attests to the high quality of health care provided at all RHN clinic sites. This is NOT a FREE Clinic. Sliding scale is available for those qualify.
- Website: http://www.rhnmd.com/
- Services: RHN is a healthcare system that offers an array of services including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Medicine, Women’s Health, Family Dental, Behavioral Health, WIC and On-site Laboratory and Pharmacy.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: RHN is a full-service primary healthcare system that accepts most insurance, Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare, Self-Pay and provides sliding fee discounts to those that qualify.
- Operation Hours: Clinic Hours: (Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.) Dental Clinic Hours: (Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Friday Closed)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.