Ridgeway Family Practice - Ridgeway Community Health Center
- 755 US Highway 21 S
- Ridgeway SC, 29130
- Contact Phone: (803) 337-2920
- Clinic Details: At Cooperative Health, our teams have tremendous expertise in the delivery of a full-continuum of primary care services to include pediatrics, adult and family, obstetrics & gynecology, dental, podiatry, behavioral medicine, orthopedics, and in-house pharmacies. Our services are intended to nurture the health and well-being of our patients, families and communities served – all ages, all backgrounds, all abilities. Those who are insured, uninsured, or underinsured are welcome. A sliding fee scale is available to all patients and no one is denied care regardless of the ability to pay.
- Website: https://www.ecchc.org/
- Services: Chronic Disease Management; Counseling & Behavioral Medicine; Diabetes Management; Family Medicine; Hepatitis C Testing; Dental
- Dental Services: Routine Examinations; Teeth Cleanings; Treatment of Abscessed tooth, Cavities and fillings, Gum disease, Mouth sores, Sensitive teeth, Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder; Crowns and bridges; Tooth extractions
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurances, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.