Riggs Community Health Center South Street - Lafayette Community Health Center
- 2316 South Street
- Lafayette IN, 47904
- Contact Phone: (765) 742-1567
- Clinic Details: Riggs Community Health Center is dedicated to the mission of improving access to quality, cost effective, comprehensive health care with respect and compassion to under-served community members.
- Website: http://www.riggshealth.com/
- Services: Prenatal Women's Health; Pediatrics
- Pediatric Services: Well Child Checks; Immunizations; Sports Physicals
- Women's Health Services: Pelvic exams; Pap smears and follow up procedures for abnormal results; Colposcopy; Clinical breast exams; Prenatal Visits; Birth Control Consultation
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 51 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Anthem, United Health Care, IU Health, Cigna, Sagamore, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:30pm, Sat: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.