El Centro Family Health - Rio Arriba Health Commons - Espanola Community Health Center
- 2010 Industrial Park Rd
- Espanola NM, 87532
- Contact Phone: (505) 753-7395
- Clinic Details: The mission of El Centro Family Health is to provide affordable, accessible, quality health care to the people of Northern New Mexico. Developing a healthy body, mind, and spirit is a lifelong journey. In Northern New Mexico, the quality of this journey is enriched and interwoven with the traditions, history and culture of the people. Distance, isolation, economics, and the lack of information are major obstacles to achieving that quality of living. We strive to improve the quality of life by bringing primary health care and basic health education to the people of Northern New Mexico. Through a system of clinics and cooperative programs, El Centro offers vital health services in a caring and supportive environment. We serve the people of this region and help to preserve the unique traditional qualities that define life in Northern New Mexico.
- Website: https://ecfh.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Reproductive Health; Immunization; Women’s Health Initiative; All Standard Medical Procedures; Annual Physicals; Well Child; Pre-natal; Breast & Cervical Cancer Prevention Program; Coumadin Clinic; Lab Work; Pharmacy; Behavioral Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Private Insurance Plans, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.