Riverside Health Center - Belle Low Cost Clinic
- 1 Warrior Way Ste 103
- Belle WV, 25015-1356
- Contact Phone: 304-949-3591
Cabin Creek Health Systems (CCHS) is a non-profit, community-owned community health center. It operates four community health centers in rural areas of Kanawha County, in southern West Virginia. The health centers serve communities with high rates of poverty, behavioral health risks and chronic disease. The first health center (Cabin Creek Health Center), and still largest site, opened in 1973 in Dawes, WV as a result of an extensive community effort to improve access to primary care in a rural coal mining area. The second health center (Riverside Health Center) was opened in 2001. It is in a facility that adjoins a large high school in Belle, WV and serves as both a school-based and community health center. The third and forth health centers were opened in April of 2007 in the communities of Sissonville and Clendenin.
- Website: http://www.cchealthwv.com/index.php
- Services: The comprehensive preventive and curative primary care services include prenatal care, pediatrics, adult chronic and acute care, integrated mental health services, school based health center services, pharmacy, and independent lab services.
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday – Thursday (8:30 am – 5:00 pm), Friday (8:30 am – 2:30 pm)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.