South Robeson Medical Center - Fairmont Community Health Center
- 1212 S Walnut Street
- Fairmont NC, 28340
- Contact Phone: (910) 628-6711
- Clinic Details: RHCC has seven conveniently located health centers in Columbus, Robeson, Scotland and Montgomery counties. Our health centers are staffed by physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, licensed behavioral health clinicians and caring nursing staff who work together to diagnose, treat and medically manage acute, episodic and chronic conditions.
- Website: https://www.rhcchealth.org/
- Services: Prenatal, Postpartum, and Newborn Care; Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric Care; Immunizations; Lab Services; Pharmacy; Chronic Disease Case Management; HIV Specialty Services; Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program; Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicaid-Carolina Access, Medicare, Health Choice, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Wed: 8:00am-5:00pm, Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.