Rocky Ford Clinic/Rocky Ford Dental Clinic - Rocky Ford Community Health Center
- 903 S 12th St
- Rocky Ford CO, 81067
- Contact Phone: (719) 254-7623
- Clinic Details: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. assumed operations of the Rocky Ford Clinic, in April of 1997. At that time, the clinic was located on North 12th Street and shortly after the operational transition, Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. purchased the Gloria Watkins building, located at 903 South 12th Street. Rocky Ford Clinic (RFC) has continually served the community providing medical, dental services and other collaborated services. RFC offers full-scope primary care and dental care services for all age groups and provides both medical and dental services five days a week. Our medical clinic is equipped with four exam rooms, one procedure room, and a medical laboratory. Annual and periodic surveys have been useful to identifying the needs of our patients. RFC provides availability of same day access (appointments) for acute medical concerns – for established and new patients. We also provide nurse appointments for non-emergency medical concerns, such as blood pressure and weight checks. We have expanded hours – Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., (and Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). After hours, patients of Valley-Wide can access our triage service (RNs on Call). Patient’s calls are answered by a Registered Nurse who will provide assistance and direction based on the patient’s medical concerns and symptoms.We also offers FREE HIV screening services and a full spectrum of STD testing and treatment in a safe and confidential setting. The Rocky Ford Dental Clinic is conveniently co-located inside the Rocky Ford Clinic. In addition to medical and dental services, Valley-Wide has partnered with Southeast Health Group to provide behavioral health care services that are also available at RFC. Behavioral health staff is on-site working collectively with Valley-Wide medical and dental providers as needed. Our Clinical Care Team consists of Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and nursing personnel dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care. The clinicians provide education to all patients, particularly patients with chronic care conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and COPD – which are the top three chronic conditions in the nation. Services for specialty care, therapies, transportation, and the like are easily coordinated through Valley-Wide’s Case Management and Care Coordination personnel. Case Management personnel can assist with obtaining durable medical equipment and navigation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), application to the Colorado Indigent Care (CICP), the Well Woman Connection and Colorectal Screening programs. In addition to the Clinical personnel, the team consists of Support Staff who are committed to providing exceptional customer service to every patient. Valley-Wide Agricultural Worker/Outreach which provides outreach screening to farmworkers at their place of employment and follow up care at Las Animas Clinic, RFC and La Junta Clinic. In addition, the outreach program provides services to migrant headstart – physicals and dental care. The Outreach personnel attends various events in Bent, Crowley, and Otero counties, as well as they assist with the Outreach teams in San Luis Valley to provide services in San Luis Valley and Canon City. Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. possesses Joint Commission Accreditation and Certification for Patient Centered Medical Home. RFC provides services for patients from the catchment area of Crowley, Otero, and Bent Counties. RFC is focused on providing the highest quality of care and exceptional customer service, both which are paramount to our Mission and the overall healthcare of our patients. Our dedicated team is focused on each individual patient’s needs. We strive on being culturally sensitive and our staff is bi-lingual to assist you with any of your translation needs. We value each patient’s safety, confidentiality and healthcare needs.
- Website: https://vwhs.org/
- Services: Medical Services; Dental Services; Behavioral Health Care Services
- Dental Services: Routine Exams; X-Rays; Dental Screening; Composite and Amalgam Fillings; Routine Cleanings; Fluoride Application; Restorations; Space Maintenance; Preventive Care; Headstart Screenings; Extractions; Surgical Extractions; Alveoloplasty
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 51 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid (Including Colorado Access); Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+); PPS & Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-6:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.