Roosevelt School Health Center - Worcester Low Cost Clinic
- 1006 Grafton St
- Worcester MA, 01604-2034
- Contact Phone: 508-798-3229
- Clinic Details: Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center is a private, non-profit community health center serving over 100 communities. We have been serving the greater Worcester area for 39 years, and Framingham and the greater Metrowest area for seven years. We utilize a family practice model of care, including preventive care, routine checkups, immunizations, and management of acute and chronic illnesses.
- Website: gbvhc.org
- Services: Primary care services, Chronic Disease Program, family planning, Urgent care, Nutrition counseling, laboratory
- Dental Services: Pediatric and Adult Dentistry, Dental Exams and Cleanings (Prophylaxis), Dental X-Rays, Oral Health Education, Urgent Dental Care, Fluoride Treatments, Fillings, Root Canals, Extractions, Crowns, Bridges, Mouth Guards, Partial and Full Dentures
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Seasonal Clinic, Seasonal, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.