Rural Health Group at Scotland Neck - Scotland Neck Community Health Center
- 919 Jr High School Rd
- Scotland Neck NC, 27874
- Contact Phone: (252) 826-3143
- Clinic Details: Rural Health Group, Inc. is a non-profit, federally qualified community health center dedicated to providing primary medical care, dental care, and other health-related services to our region’s underserved. Founded in 1974, Rural Health Group, Inc. grew out of a community collaboration of concerned citizens to provide low-cost and free health care services to people living in Northeastern North Carolina.
- Website: http://rhgnc.org/
- Services: Diagnosis/Treatment of Acute/Chronic Illness; Family Practice; Women's Health Care; Family Planning; Pediatric and Adolescent Care; Immunizations; Chronic Disease Management; Lab Services; Behavioral Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, HealthChoice
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.