Ruth P. Field Medical Center - Okatie Community Health Center
- 719 Okatie Hwy
- Okatie SC, 29909
- Contact Phone: (843) 987-7400
- Clinic Details: The Mission of Beaufort Jasper Hampton Comprehensive Health Services, Inc. is to provide quality, affordable, accessible and comprehensive health care services to the South Carolina Lowcountry Community.
- Website: https://www.bjhchs.org/
- Services: Adult Medicine; Dental; Nutrition; OB/GYN; Pediatrics; Prenatal Counseling; Pharmacy; Radiology; Substance use Disorder Services; UltraSound
- Dental Services: Preventive Tooth & Gum Treatment; Root Canals; Tooth Extractions; Bridges; Crowns
- Pediatric Services: General Pediatric Care & Follow-up; Routine Newborn Care; Baby Clinics for new mothers and mothers to be; School Physicals; Physical and Mental Health Assessments; Nutrition Guidance and Counseling; Early Periodic Screening Diagnosis and Treatment
- Women's Health Services: Annual screenings; Colonoscopies; Endometrial Biopsies; Prenatal maternal care; Ultrasound
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Blue Cross Blue, Shield & PPC, Blue Cross Blue Shield of S.C., Best Chance Network, Companion Healthcare, Dyncorp, Medicaid, Medicare/Medicaid, Medicare, HMO Blue, Rail Road Medicare, Tricare, Cigna, United Health Care, Wal-Mart Group Health Plan, South Carolina Local Government, Aetna/US Health Care, Physicians Mutual Insurance Co., Federated Mutual Insurance Co., Unicare, Champus
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.