St. Paul Health Center - Saint Paul Island Community Health Center
- 1000 Polivenia Tpke
- Saint Paul Island AK, 99660
- Contact Phone: (907) 546-8300
- Clinic Details: Southcentral Foundation is an Alaska Native-owned, nonprofit health care organization serving nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people living in Anchorage, Matanuska-Susitna Valley and 55 rural villages in the Anchorage Service Unit.
- Website: https://www.southcentralfoundation.com/
- Services: Acute and Chronic Disease Treatment, Preventive Care, Minor Surgery, Lab and X-Ray, Social Services, Maternity Care, Pediatrics
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.