Saint Thomas Medical Partners - Saint Louise Oak Creek - Murfreesboro Low Cost Clinic
- 1020 North Highland Ave
- Murfreesboro TN, 37130
- Contact Phone: (615) 396-6620
- Clinic Details: At Saint Thomas Medical Partners, Saint Louise Oak Creek our doctors and care team provide family medicine services. We listen to understand your health concerns. The health of you and your family is our priority. Our doctors and care teams specialize in family medicine, a type of primary care that provides ongoing healthcare for patients of all ages. Our family medicine team provides care for every member of your family. Whether you have an acute illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit. Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. In addition to caring for individual acute illness and injury, we provide services to help promote better family health.
- Website: https://healthcare.ascension.org/
- Services: Adolescent medicine; Adult (senior) medical care; Health prevention and dietary guidance; Newborn health; Pediatric well-child care and immunizations; Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL; Screening tests; Women's health services
- Women's Health Services: Gynecological Exams, Pap Tests, Biopsies, Family Planning
- Adult Medicine: High Blood Pressure; High Cholesterol, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Financial Assistance; Commercial Insurance, etc.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from unhappy patien:
The staff,and nurses at this place are very rude and unhelpful.... this place is not trustworthy and if u call abd complain you never hear back from supervisor.
Comment from Monica:
Im having an allergic reaction and called the ER to ask if they were income based because I'm broke. First, the operator hung up on me after I asked if they provided charity care or income based. I called again and they wouldn't answer. I called a third time and I asked again. She just gave a long sigh like she did not want to answer me. I got pissed, cursed her out and hung up. People like that shouldn't have their jobs.
Comment from Emily Traugott:
I have had the most positive experience at St. Louise clinic that I could possibly expect. If you have an appointment they don't make you wait. The doctors are compassionate and attentive and take time to listen to you. They seem knowledgeable and are professional. The office staff is wonderful as well and treat you with respect. I love this clinic; since I don't have insurance I don't know what I would do without them.