SJFMC Salem Center - Salem Community Health Center
- 238 E Broadway
- Salem NJ, 08079
- Contact Phone: (856) 935-7711
- Clinic Details: The mission of Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is to provide and promote effective, high quality primary and preventative health and dental care services to uninsured and the underserved residents and migrant/seasonal workers of Southern New Jersey, regardless of their ability to pay, and to eliminate barriers to care based upon race, religious belief, ethnicity, economic status, gender, disability, linguistic capability, culture, sexual preference, national origin and residential status.
- Website: http://www.sjfmc.org/
- Services: Pediatric and Well Baby Care; Adult and Internal Medicine; Gynocology and Family Planning; Dental Services; Foot Care; Health Education; Nutritional Counseling; HIV/AIDS Testing; Outreach
- Dental Services: Primary and Preventive Dental Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 56 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Amerigroup, AmeriChoice, Health Net, Horizon, New Jersey Health, US HealthCare, Cigna, Oxford, AmeriHealth
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-7:00pm; Tues-Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.