Sun Life Family Health Center - San Manuel - San Manuel Community Health Center
- 23 McNab Pkwy
- San Manuel AZ, 85631
- Contact Phone: (520) 385-2234
- Clinic Details: Sun Life Family Health Center is a not-for-profit organization providing health care to Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Eloy, Coolidge, Florence, Maricopa, Oracle and San Manuel. Sun Life Family Health Center is Pinal county's largest provider of primary health care services. Governed by a Board of Directors representing the patients and communities served by the organization, Sun Life serves over 41,000 patients, 36% of whom are children. What makes us different is our unfailing concern for the well-being of our patients, and our willingness to provide the best possible experience for every person that walks through our doors. Sun Life Family Health Center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
- Website: http://www.slfhc.org/
- Services: Family Healthcare; Integrated Behavioral Health; Diabetes Education; Pharmacy; Outreach and Enrollment; Care Coordination
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: AHCCCS, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Health Insurances, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.