Family Health Center Sandersville Clinic - Sandersville Community Health Center
- 203 Broad St
- Sandersville MS, 39477
- Contact Phone: (601) 426-9918
- Clinic Details: Family Health Center, Inc. (FHC) is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) located in Laurel, Sandersville, Taylorsville, and Waynesboro Mississippi. Family Health Center provides a full range of services from Pediatrics, Internal Medicine,OB/GYN, Dental, and an in-house Pharmacy, as well as, a plethora of other services for our targeted population. Our goal is to provide the highest quality, lowest cost health care possible to the patients in our community. FHC has been serving the area since 1986, adopting the mission to provide high quality, comprehensive primary healthcare in an atmosphere of dignity and respect. FHC serves all residents of Jasper, Jones, Smith, Clarke, and Wayne Counties.
- Website: https://www.lfhc.net/
- Services: Internal Medicine; Dental Care; Pediatrics; Social Services; Allergy Testing; Diabetes Education; Ryan White Program
- Dental Services: Preventative Cleaning; Extractions; Emergency Dental Services
- Pediatric Services: Routine Physical Exam; Sport Physical Exam; Immunizations; Circumcisions; Lead Screening; Acute Illnesses and Minor Injuries; Chronic Disease Management; EPDST Screenings; Children/Adolescent Weight Assessments
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues: 8:00am-7:00pm; Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm (Pediatrics)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.