Sandhills Medical Foundation, Inc. - Ruby - Ruby Community Health Center
- 290 Market Street
- Ruby SC, 29741
- Contact Phone: (843) 634-6044
- Clinic Details: The mission of Sandhills Medical Foundation is to be responsive to community healthcare needs by providing quality, comprehensive, and cost effective healthcare.
- Website: http://sandhillsmedical.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Pediatrics; Behavioral Health; Case Management; Immunizations; Infectious Disease; On-site Laboratory; Specialty Referrals; Women's Health
- Pediatric Services: Newborn Care, Well Checkups, Sick Visits, Immunizations, School and Sports Physicals
- Women's Health Services: PAP Smear Exams; Gynecological Exams; Well-Woman Exams, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Private Insurances, Medicaid, Medicare; some Medicaid HMO's
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.