Scenic Rivers Health Services - Bigfork Clinic - Bigfork Community Health Center
- 135 Pine Tree Dr
- Bigfork MN, 56628
- Contact Phone: (218) 743-3232
- Clinic Details: Scenic Rivers Health Services has been keeping northern Minnesota healthy since 1979. Our focus is providing quality primary care. We live, work and play in the communities we serve - our patients are our family, friends, and neighbors! Our mission is to provide medical, dental and behavioral health services in a remote, rural area of northern Minnesota. We recognize that our patients are the reason we are here, and we know it’s our job to keep our rural communities healthy.
- Website: https://www.scenicrivershealthservices.org/
- Services: Adult Care: Chronic Disease Management, Acute Care, Preventive Care, Prenatal Care; Pediatric/Adolescent Care
- Pediatric Services: Well Child Care; Acute Care; Injuries; Sports Physicals; Asthma Management; Immunizations
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 49 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Cash, Check, Credit or Debit Card, Medicare, Minnesota Medicaid, Blue Cross of MN, Medica, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.