NorthShore Scottsdale Health Center - Portage Community Health Center
- 3564 Scottsdale St
- Portage IN, 46368
- Contact Phone: (219) 763-8112
- Clinic Details: At NorthShore Health Centers, we believe that everybody deserves to have quality healthcare made available to them. Our Scottsdale NorthShore Center location at 3564 Scottsdale Street in Portage, IN offers a wide range of services. The Scottsdale location is one block South of Route 6, behind Firestone, and just East of Lowe’s. Our friendly staff is here to serve you and attend to your medical needs in a timely fashion. Under the Affordable Care Act, patients can see high quality medical professionals at our Scottsdale Street location.
- Website: https://www.northshorehealth.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Urgent Care; OB/GYN; Pediatrics; Behavioral Health; X-Ray; Ultrasound; 3D/4D Ultrasound; Free Pregnancy Testing; $20 Flu Shots
- Pediatric Services: Hospital Visits for Your Newborn Child; Well Baby and Child Office Visits; Immunizations; School and Sports Physicals; Office and Hospital Visits for The Sick; Office Visits for Mild Injuries and Chronic Conditions
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 71 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private or Commercial Insurance, Medicaid, HIP, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Family Practice: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; OB/GYN & Pediatrics: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm, Tues: 8:30am-7:00pm; Urgent Care: Mon-Fri: 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sat: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.