Sierra Blanca Family Health Center - Sierra Blanca Community Health Center
- 422 RM. 1111
- Sierra Blanca TX, 79851
- Contact Phone: (915) 369-0038
- Clinic Details: Project Vida Health Center Mission: Foster fully integrated primary and preventive care that is culturally and personally welcoming, evidence based, and patient empowering. Project Vida Health Center Vision: Healthy Individuals and families who nurture themselves and others.
- Website: https://www.pvida.net/
- Services: Wellness check-ups; Immunizations; Labs; Low-cost pharmaceuticals; Diabetes/hypertension diagnosis, care and follow-up; Prenatal care; Maternal/child health; Pediatrics; Counseling and integrated behavioral health care; Family planning; Dermatology
- Pediatric Services: Immunizations; Well Child Exams; Lab exams; Regular Office Visits; Texas Health Steps Exams; Counseling; Child/ Adolescent Psychiatrist; Sports Physical Exams
- Women's Health Services: Comprehensive health history and evaluation; GYN exam; PAP smear; Screening for diabetes, STDs, high blood pressure, breast and cervical cancers; Assessment of health risk factors such as smoking, obesity, and exercise as they relate to contraception
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 8 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, CHIP, El Paso Health, Health Care Options, Medicaid, Medicare, Molina, Superior, Triwest, United Healthcare, Wellcare, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.