SIU Center for Family Medicine - Jacksonville - Jacksonville Community Health Center
- 345 West State Street
- Jacksonville IL, 62651
- Contact Phone: (217) 245-5111
- Clinic Details: The SIU Center for Family Medicine in Jacksonville, Illinois, was established in 2016 through the collaborative efforts of Passavant Area Hospital, the Morgan County Department of Public Health, and SIU School of Medicine. It is a family medicine practice providing comprehensive primary care services to infants, children, adults and the elderly. In addition it is housed in the Morgan County Department of Public Health facility so patients can also take advantage of the health department’s services such as their Immunization, Family Planning and Women, Infants and Children Programs. The health center accepts patients with or without insurance and we welcome our veterans.
- Website: https://www.siumed.edu/fcm
- Services: Primary Care Services to Infants, Children, Adults and Elderly
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 30 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Managed Care, PPO and HMO Insurance Plans, Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-6:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-4:00pm; Wed: 1:00pm-4:00pm (walk-in clinic - no appointment necessary); Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.