SIU Center for Family Medicine - Quincy - Quincy Community Health Center
- 612 N. 11th St.
- Quincy IL, 62301
- Contact Phone: (217) 224-9484
- Clinic Details: SIU Center for Family Medicine - Quincy, is conveniently located just a across the street from the main Blessing Hospital campus at 11th street. The office is designed to promote comprehensive continuous family care. The staff are trained to understand that the function of the family unit has a significant impact on health and illness. To this end, psychological and social services are provided at SIU Center for Family Medicine - Quincy and instruction in counseling, interviewing and communication skills and techniques to enhance patient compliance occur at all levels. In this complete and congenial setting, the resident learns the team approach to family care, efficiently utilizing community resources, consultations, referrals and office resources.
- Website: https://www.siumed.edu/fcm
- Services: Comprehensive Adult Care; Well and Sick Infant and Child Care; Minor Surgical Procedures; Minor Orthopedics; Pregnancy Care and Family Planning; GYN and Well Women Care; Sports Medicine; Vasectomy; Vaccinations; Mental Health; Preventative Health Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Managed Care, PPO and HMO Insurance Plans, Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Wed: 8:30am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.