South Central Primary Care Center, Inc. - Kids Health Ocilla - Ocilla Community Health Center
- 602 N. Irwin Avenue, Suite B
- Ocilla GA, 31774
- Contact Phone: (229) 468-5020
- Clinic Details: South Central Primary Care Center offers the most complete general practices/services available in a community healthcare setting. Our services are directed to patients of all ages needing care for various illnesses and conditions. We look forward to serving you. We are a Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Website: https://www.scpccga.org/
- Services: EKG, Immunizations, Outreach Services, Patient Assistant Services, Pediatrics, Well Child Checks
- Pediatric Services: Acute medical problems; Chronic medical problems; Vision Tests; Hearing Test; Teeth and Gum Check; Immunizations; Growth and Development Check; Lab Tests; Health Information; Behavioral Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Commercial Insurances, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:30pm; Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.