South Baldwin Family Health Center - Foley Community Health Center
- 1628 N McKenzie St
- Foley AL, 36535
- Contact Phone: (251) 947-1083
- Clinic Details: Franklin Primary Health Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center founded in 1975 by Dr. Marilyn Aiello and a group of concerned citizens who recognized the need for quality health care in the underserved Davis Avenue community (now Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue community). Franklin Primary Health Center is named after Dr. James Alexander Franklin, a physician, scholar, and humanitarian who faithfully served his community for over 60 years.
- Website: http://franklinprimary.org/
- Services: Adult Medicine; OB/GYN; Nutrition; Optometry; Pediatrics; Pharmacy; Physical Therapy; Radiology; Rheumatology; Wellness & Fitness
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Visa, MasterCard, Personal Checks, Debit Cards, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from bamalamb:
This is one of the poorest ran clinics. Doctors change every few months and when you see them they rush you out with " we'll handle one problem at a time", then schedule you to come back in 3 months. You get sicker and you go back and nothing in your records has been written down. I am now blind in one eye where I was not treated for my diabetes correctly.what are your choices if you have no insurance and poor.
Comment from Melanie :
I have been going to the franklan medical center in loxley for the last 2 years and i rate the doctors and staff good service but my problem revolves around the assistant is working behind the ARNP this girl is so slow amd doesnt respond to a single thing...i went in there in need of a few things done...and i hadmt heard back so i called 3 times and no response from the girl...then about 3 months laster i wemt to the clinic and asked why i hadnt got the tests ordered and still no real response except "she will call you when she gets your message"well that lasted 3 months...so i get a call from thomas saying "ma'mam m calling you to let you know u have been ordered for a mri at our hospital amd the time is 7am...im like really...i hadnt got to phone call in advance nd i had to reschedule the damn tests cause i had to work that day and i cant just call in just for a test that was just nonsense that i hadnt got no formal communication from this nurse assistant at all...i really think franklan medical needs to invest in a different assistant just saying..
Comment from LAD66:
Doesn't deserve even one star. Foley facility is like an out of control day care where parents and staff do nothing to control heathen children. The lady behind the window just watches it all happen and does nothing to intervene. People deserve better treatment than that. I wish I could talk to someone in charge.