SEARHC - CHS - Sitka Low Cost Clinic
- 1212 Seward Avenue
- Sitka AK, 99835
- Contact Phone: (907) 966-8710
- Clinic Details: SEARHC is a non-profit tribal health consortium of 18 Native communities, which serves the health interests of the Tlingit, Haida, Tsimshian, and other Native people of Southeast Alaska. We are one of the oldest and largest Native-run health organizations in the nation. SEARHC was established in 1975 under the provisions of the Indian Self-Determination Act. The intent of this legislation was to have Indian Health Service programs and facilities turned over to tribal management. Our contracting with IHS began in 1976 when we took over management of the Community Health Aides Program. In 1982, we took over operation of the IHS Juneau clinic, now the Ethel Lund Medical Center, and took over operation of Sitka’s Mt. Edgecumbe Hospital in 1986.
- Website: http://searhc.org/
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Medicare; Medicaid; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.