Southside Medical Center - Riverdale - Riverdale Community Health Center
- 116 Upper Riverdale Road
- Riverdale GA, 30274
- Contact Phone: (404) 341-6686
- Clinic Details: Southside Medical Center is a leader in organizing, providing and supporting affordable health care and related services to the public through diversified business activities. SMC’s core values include Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence and Service.
- Website: https://southsidemedical.net/
- Services: Family Medicine; Pediatrics; Women’s Center
- Pediatric Services: Immunizations; Sports Physicals; Wellness Exams; Rash; Cough; Fever; Allergies; Concerns with Eyes, Ears, Nose & Throat; Prescription Refills
- Women's Health Services: Annual PAP Smears, Prenatal Exams, Family Planning, Breast Exams, STD Testing, etc.
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 63 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Commercial Insurances, Medicare, Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Sat: 10:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.