ST. BENS CLINIC - Milwaukee Low Cost Clinic
- 1027 N 10th St
- Milwaukee WI, 53233-1446
- Contact Phone: 414-765-0606
- Clinic Details: St. Ben-?s Clinic is a primary care clinic providing care to homeless people and those unable to access traditional medical care. As a Columbia St. Mary's department, St. Ben-?s receives much support through the Columbia St. Mary's health system and works in partnership with Health Care for the Homeless of Milwaukee and the St. Benedict the Moor Ministries. It is located on the site of one of the city-?s largest meal programs, Loaves and Fishes, sponsored by St. Benedict the Moor Ministries.
- Website: http://www.columbia-stmarys.org/St_Bens_Clinic
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Walk-ins: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday Noon to 2:00 p.m. By Appointment Only: Tuesday and Friday by appointment only.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.