St. George Traditional Clinic - Saint George Island Community Health Center
- 934 Main St
- Saint George Island AK, 99591
- Contact Phone: (907) 859-2254
- Clinic Details: Our Mission: To provide self-sufficiency and independence of the Unangan/Unangas by advocacy, training, technical assistance and economic enhancement; To assist in meeting the health, safety and well-being needs of each Unangan/Unangas community; To promote, strengthen and ensure the unity of the Unangan; and To strengthen and preserve Unangax cultural heritage.
- Website: http://www.apiai.org/
- Services: Primary Health, Emergency Services, Case Management, Access to Care, Home Health Monitoring for Chronic Patients, Specialty Clinic Care (Dental, Optometry, Diabetes, etc.)
- Dental Services: Prevention, Comprehensive Dental Treatment, Case Management and Referral, Patient Education and Outreach
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Private Insurance; Medicaid; DenaliKid Care; Medicare; Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.