St. Luke Community Clinic - Front Royal Other Primary Care Provider
- 316 North Royal Avenue
- Front Royal VA, 22630
- Contact Phone: 540-636-4325
- Clinic Details: St. Luke Community Clinic (SLCC) provides free medical care and discounted or free prescription medication for eligible adult Warren County residents with no health insurance. Total family income must be less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). Income sources include wages, child support payments, alimony, disability benefits, pension payments, TANF payments, and unemployment. New patients are screened for eligibility at their first visit and then again every six months. Documentation of income and residency must be supplied. The clinic does not serve children. If a child’s parents are eligible for the clinic, the child is likely eligible for Medicaid or for FAMIS. Given the limited resources of the clinic, we make every effort not to duplicate services already offered in the community by other agencies.
- Website: http://www.saintlukeclinic.org/
- Services: Medical care for acute, minor illnesses and chronic medical problems
- Remarks: Schedule: Mon-Thur: 9am-5pm, closed: noon-1pm; Mon/Wed/Thur: Chronic Care By Appointment Only; Tues: Walk-in clinic for established patients; Thur. Evening: Walk-in clinic 5-6:30pm for new patient registration.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.