Sterling Area Health Center - West Branch Clinic - West Branch Community Health Center
- 335 E. Houghton Ave., Ste. 4
- West Branch MI, 48661
- Contact Phone: (989) 343-9466
- Clinic Details: You can always trust our team of friendly, professional health care specialists at Sterling Area Health Center. We believe every patient should have an ongoing relationship with a personal physician and / or health care provider who is trained to provide first contact, continuous and comprehensive care. Your personal physician leads a team of individuals at the practice level who collectively take responsibility for your ongoing medical care.
- Website: https://sterlinghealth.net/
- Services: Family/Internal Medicine; Pediatrics; Gynecology; Mental Health & Substance Use Treatment; Quest Lab Assistance; Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening; Medication Assistance Program; Immunizations; Diabetes Education; Sports & DOT Physicals
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 38 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; Medicaid Michigan; BCBS of Michigan - Traditional; PPO; PPO Trust; Medicare Plus Blue and Plus / Advantage; Blue Care Network and Health Plus HMO's; Traditional Medicaid; Meridian Medicaid; McLaren Medicaid and Molina; Aetna / Cofinity; Priority Health; Tricare North 2 and 5; Central Health Plan; Northeast Health Plan; Allied Benefit Systems; First Health Network; Michigan Consumers Healthcare CO-OP (MCHCO); All Humana Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:30am-5:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.