Sterling Health Care - Mount Sterling Community Health Center
- 209 N. Maysville St., Suite 200
- Mount Sterling KY, 40353
- Contact Phone: (859) 404-7686
- Clinic Details: Sterling Health Solutions, Inc. (SHS) is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that was formed in 2009 by a group of individuals with over 30 years combined experience in the local health care industry. Due to the poor health status of the region, the corporation was formed for the purpose of applying for a New Access Point Community Health Center (CHC) to increase access to medical, dental and mental health care in Bath, Menifee, Montgomery and Nicholas counties in Appalachian Eastern Kentucky. The CHC project was funded as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) in June 2012.
- Website: http://sterlinghealthky.org/
- Services: Medical Care; Behavioral/Mental Health Treatment; Chronic Disease Management; Well-Child Care; Preventative Services; Obstetrical & Gynecological Care
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child Care - Immunizations, School Physicals
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 55 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurances, Medicare, Medicaid, etc
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm; Sat: 8:00am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.