Straka Family Health Center - Oklahoma City Low Cost Clinic
- 1025 Straka Ter
- Oklahoma City OK, 73139-2544
- Contact Phone: 405-632-6688
- Clinic Details: CHCs are a vital link to health care for insured and uninsured individuals who have problems getting access to health care services. CHCs provide a broad range of primary and preventative health care services at affordable rates. Their mission is to improve the health of communities that do not have ready access to health care.
- Website: www.varietycare.org
- Services: Pediatrics and Well Child Checks, School Physicals, On-Site Diagnostic Laboratory, WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program, a supplemental nutrition program, Patient Assistance Program (qualified patients can receive free medications)
- Dental Services: Dentures-Full and Partial, Crowns, Bridges, Cleanings, Periodontal Care, Extractions, Prenatal Dental Program (for expectant mothers and their newborns to receive free/low cost dental care)
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Medical Hours (M-TH 8:30am-8pm, F 8:30am-5:30pm, Sat 9am-1pm), Dental Hours (M-F 8:30am-5:30pm, W 8:30am-Noon), WIC Hours (M 12:30pm-5:00pm, T-F 8:00am-5:00pm)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.