Sugar Land Community Health Center - Sugar Land Community Health Center
- 14815 SW. Fwy.
- Sugar Land TX, 77478
- Contact Phone: (281) 277-8571
- Clinic Details: St. Hope Foundation Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) community healthcare organization that was established in November 1999. St. Hope is recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home by the National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA). Our organization was created in response to the growing need for innovative, effective healthcare designed to provide quality services to reduce health disparities within Houston, Texas and rural counties. We serve patients from various disease states that include, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, obesity, high blood pressure, obesity, gout, skin disorder, cancer, and mental health. As a comprehensive, federally-qualified Health Center (FQHC), St. Hope targets unmet needs and gaps in health-related services, fostering client-centered programs to meet these necessities. Within the last 20 years of service, St. Hope has performed routine health screenings for more than 30,000 people and has been a key prevention contractor for the City of Houston, DHHS, Bureau of HIV/STD and Viral Hepatitis Prevention, and Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Prevention and wellness are essential guideposts at St. Hope. Known for conducting large community health promotions in resource-limited areas, St. Hope has garnered support both locally and nationally for its innovative sexual health screenings with BET’s College Road Tour Rap-It-Up campaign, targeting young African Americans and Latinos at historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs). The St. Hope Foundation receives funding through several financing streams, including HRSA, Ryan White, Centers for Disease Control, DSHS, City of Houston, The Simmons Foundation, and several private foundations.
- Website: https://offeringhope.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Dentistry; Pharmacy; HIV Care; Podiatry; Diabetes Care; Pediatrics; Hepatitis Treatment; Behavioral Health; Prevention Services; Vision Program; Well-Woman Care
- Dental Services: Oral cancer screening; Adult cleaning and deep cleanings; Tooth-colored fillings and bonding; Teeth whitening; Dental implants; Crowns and bridges; Night guards and dentures; Endodontics Extractions; Invisalign®; Other Removable Appliances
- Women's Health Services: Vaccinations and screenings, including routine PAP smears and mammography; Treatment of menstrual disorders and gynecological problems; In-office, minimally invasive procedures, such as endometrial ablation
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-6:00pm; Fri: 9:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.