Shenandoah Community Health - Behavioral Health - Berkeley Springs Community Health Center
- 106 Sand Mine Road
- Berkeley Springs WV, 25411
- Contact Phone: (304) 263-7023
- Clinic Details: Shenandoah Community Health (SCH) is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center and Primary Care Medical Home that offers access to primary care, behavioral health, women’s health, and oral healthcare right here in the Shenandoah Valley of West Virginia and Virginia. Since 1976, our dedicated clinicians, nurses, and support staff have worked to ensure that our patients receive the highest quality, most comprehensive healthcare possible. SCH’s wide range of coordinated healthcare services includes routine care as well as chronic disease treatment and management; mental health and substance use treatment; specialized care for women including prenatal care and delivery, gynecology and surgery; and comprehensive dental care for children and adults. As a medical home, SCH also offers WIC Nutrition Programs; HIV case management; weight and wellness program; on-site pharmacy; lab and x-ray services; nursing outreach to migrant and seasonal farmworkers and the homeless; medication assistance; assistance with health insurance enrollment; social work services; and family support resources. Health education classes, a breastfeeding support group and diabetes management program are offered free of charge and are open to the public. Shenandoah Community Health serves all patients - adults and children - regardless of ability to pay. We also provide interpretation services for patients whose primary language is not English.
- Website: https://www.shencommhealth.com/
- Services: Psychiatric assessment/treatment; Therapy for individuals/couples/families/groups; Substance abuse counseling/treatment; Medication management; Specialized therapy techniques; Specialty counseling for an array of topics
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 17 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Wed, Thurs: 8:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.