Tandem Health OB/GYN & Pediatrics - Sumter Community Health Center
- 370 South Pike West
- Sumter SC, 29150
- Contact Phone: (803) 774-6448
- Clinic Details: Tandem Health is a community provider that’s proud to deliver comprehensive healthcare within a personal, patient-centered experience. We serve patients of all ages and abilities to pay in Sumter County and neighboring communities through patient-care teams rather than a single provider. A Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) since 2003, we’re building a healthier community one neighbor at a time.
- Website: https://www.tandemhealthsc.org/
- Services: Obstetrics & Gynecology; Pediatric & Adolescent Health; Pharmacy
- Pediatric Services: Wellness visits; Immunizations; High fever; Sore throat; Ear pain; Skin problems; Urinary problems; Mental health concerns; Cold or fever; Persistent cough; Lactation support
- Women's Health Services: Annual pelvic exam; General gynecological concerns; Maternity or post-partum care; Birth control; Menstrual cycle changes; Cancer screenings; Breast exam; Pain during sex; Vaginal or urinary discharge; Free pregnancy testing; Lactation support
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Private Insurances; Medicare; Medicaid; Tricare
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.