Taylors Free Medical Clinic - Taylors Other Primary Care Provider
- 400 West Main St.
- Taylors SC, 29687
- Contact Phone: 864-244-1134
- Clinic Details: Taylors Free Medical Clinic is a faith-based clinic whose mission is to minister to the mind, body and spirit of the medically uninsured and indigent people of the greater Taylors area. Aside from our management team, we are fully staffed by volunteers, including doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and administrative personnel. Even our cleaning is done by volunteers. Volunteers are the back bone of our operation. The clinic serves low income (below 165% of federal poverty level) Greenville County residents, who do not have any form of health insurance, including Medicare & Medicaid.
- Website: http://taylorsfmc.org/
- Services: Primary Medical Care, Pharmacy, Chronic Disease Management Classes, Chiropractic, Counseling, Orthopedic, Surgical, X-Ray, Gynecology, Dermatology, Neurology
- Remarks: Clinic Hours: Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri 9:00am-4:30pm, Thur. 1:00pm-9:00pm; Pharmacy Hours: Mon/Tues/Wed 9:00am-12pm, Thur. 3:00pm-7:30pm; All doctor visits are by appointment only; New Patient Registration: Wednesday 9:00am - 11:30am - No appointment needed
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.