The Family Planning Association of Northeast Ohio, Inc. - Painesville Clinic - Painesville Family Planning Clinic
- 54 South State Street, Suite 203
- Painesville OH, 44077
- Contact Phone: (440) 352-0608
- Clinic Details: The Family Planning Association of Northeast Ohio, Inc. is a reproductive health organization serving Lake, Geauga, and Ashtabula counties. Since our founding in 1970, we’ve provided over 60,000 men and women with confidential, high-quality, low-cost reproductive health care. We’ve helped them get and use the birth control methods of their choice. We’ve provided exams and testing that were respectful and thorough. We’ve insured that their pregnancies were healthy. We’ve educated them about their bodies and their options. At the Family Planning Association, services are offered on a sliding fee scale. No one is denied service because of an inability to pay. In 2017, the Family Planning Association of Northeast Ohio, Inc. (FPA) became a division of Signature Health. Signature Health, Inc. is a community-based Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing primary medical care, mental health services, and substance abuse services to adults, children, adolescents, and families. Promising immediate access to clients and referral sources, the staff at Signature Health personally commit to delivering accessible, comprehensive, and outstanding quality of care. Signature Health serves those who need help-now.
- Website: http://www.fpaneo.org/
- Services: Birth Control Services; Screening for Breast and Cervical Cancer; Testing for and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections; Pregnancy Testing; Counseling; Gynecological Care; Prenatal Care; Men's Health Clinic
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.