The Lakes Community Health Center--Medical Clinic - Iron River Low Cost Clinic
- 7665 Us Highway 2
- Iron River WI, 54847-4690
- Contact Phone: 715-372-5001
- Clinic Details: The Lakes CHC is a Community Health Center established in 2008. Across the nation, Community Health Centers (CHC) work to improve the health of their communities by providing medical, dental and mental health services. Most Community Health Centers offer a sliding fee scale.
- Website: http://thelakeschc.org/
- Services: Acute illness visits, Chronic disease management (Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, etc.), Hospital care, Minor surgery, Diagnostic procedures, Referral to specialists, Well child exams, Well adult exams, Physicals for school, work, sports and disability, F
- Dental Services: Cleanings, Oral health exams and x-rays, Extractions and space maintenance, Fillings, Oral hygiene instruction, Sealants and fluoride, Dental education with emphasis on the maintenance of excellent oral hygiene and the prevention of tooth decay, Adult eme
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Our clinic in Iron River is open Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Please call 1-888-834-4551 to make an appointment. Our fax number is 715-372-5067. EXTENDED HOURS START MARCH 1! Mondays & Wednesdays: 8am to 6pm.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.