Tiffin Community Health Center (Medical) - Tiffin Community Health Center
- 433 W. Market Street
- Tiffin OH, 44883
- Contact Phone: (419) 455-8140
- Clinic Details: The Tiffin Community Health Center is part of Health Partners of Western Ohio, a federally qualified health center system and was established in 2012.
- Website: http://tiffin.hpwohio.org/
- Services: Wellness and Preventive Care; Episodic Sick Care; Chronic Disease Management; Chiropractic Care; Laboratory Services; Women’s Health; OB Care
- Women's Health Services: Pap Smears, Pelvic and Breast Exams, Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Screenings, Birth Control Pills, Depo-Provera shots, IUDs, Implants
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 60 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.