Chesapeake Health Care - Mental Health - Sweetbay - Salisbury Community Health Center
- 1813 Sweetbay Dr
- Salisbury MD, 21804
- Contact Phone: (410) 219-1100
- Clinic Details: Chesapeake Health Care is a multidisciplinary healthcare practice serving Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties. Approximately 100 providers are on staff to provide healthcare to the region’s patients in the following disciplines: Adult and Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urogynecology, Mental Health, Dental, and Pharmacy. Chesapeake Health Care has locations in Pocomoke, Princess Anne, and Salisbury, Maryland. Healthcare is extended to individuals who are uninsured, underinsured, and insured. A Sliding Fee Scale program is available to assist eligible patients with healthcare payments. We Care about YOUR health!
- Website: https://chesapeakehc.org/
- Services: Mental Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Aetna, CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, Integra, Conifer, Tricare Prime, United Healthcare, Cigna, Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid Managed Care - Priority Partners, Amerigroup, University of Maryland Health Partners, United Healthcare Community Plan
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.