TLCHC - Point Baker - Point Baker Community Health Center
- Community Building
- Point Baker AK, 99927
- Contact Name: Jennifer Shilts
- Contact Phone: (907) 874-4700
- Clinic Details: AICS provides Medical and Behavioral Services to the communities of North Prince of Wales Island, including Point Baker, Port Protection, Coffman Cove, Whale Pass, Naukati, and Edna Bay. We offer a variety of services in our remote sites. It is important that you inform us of any procedure requests ahead of time in order to ensure that the proper equipment is available at your appointment.
- Website: http://www.akics.org/
- Services: General medical consultations for both acute and chronic conditions; Health Screenings And Evaluations Including: Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Diabetes; Employment and School/Sports Physicals
- Dental Services: Exams, Cleaning, Restorative Fillings, Simple Extractions
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 2 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.