Traverse Health Clinic - Traverse City Community Health Center
- 1719 S. Garfield Avenue
- Traverse City MI, 49686
- Contact Phone: (231) 935-0799
- Clinic Details: Traverse Health Clinic is more than a Family Practice. We are a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC). What that means for you is that we offer comprehensive services that meet rigorous quality standards and we strive to make our services accessible to EVERYONE. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, physical status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, or physical or mental disability. Our goal is your complete wellness. For patients who have established care with one of our providers, we offer a variety of support services such as interpreter services and help accessing dental care, if needed. As a service to all our patients, we offer assistance with transportation to and from appointments with us. If you are uninsured or under-insured our Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist can assist you with applying for health insurance coverage or our sliding fee scale discount.
- Website: https://www.traversehealthclinic.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Pediatrics; Women's Health; Behavioral Health; Recovery Program
- Pediatric Services: Well child exams; Annual physicals; Sick visits; $40 Sports Physicals/Camp Physicals available for all children and teens
- Women's Health Services: Annual exams; Mammography referrals; Treatments and services for breast a cervical health; PAP tests; Breast screening; Family planning; Menopause management
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, State of Michigan Medicaid, Medicare, Aetna, Blue Care Network, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Cofinity, Humana, McLaren, Meridian, Molina, Priority Health, United Healthcare
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-8:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.