UF Health Family Medicine - Callahan - Callahan Low Cost Clinic
- 450077 State Road 200, #12
- Callahan FL, 32011
- Contact Phone: (904) 633-0560
- Clinic Details: UF Health Jacksonville is the region’s premier academic health center, a leader in the education of health professionals, a hub for clinical research and a unique provider of high-quality patient care.
- Website: http://ufhealthjax.org/
- Services: Annual Checkups; Well Baby Visits; Sports Physicals and Disease Prevention; Management of Chronic Medical Conditions such as Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, High Cholesterol and Depression
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Patients who have a family adjusted income less than 200% of current federal poverty guidelines may be eligible for a discount up to 100%.; Aetna; BC/BS; Capital Health Plan; Cigna; Florida Health Alliance; Florida Health Care Plans; Humana; Multiplan / PHCS; NovaNet, Inc.; United Healthcare of Florida; Volusia Health Network; TRICARE Prime / Extra / Standard / Reserve Plans; TRICARE For Life; VA / Health Net Federal Services - VA Patient- Centered Community Care PC3 and Veterans Choice Program; Ped-I-Care Title 21; Staywell (Wellcare); United Healthcare; AmeriPlus; Choice Medical Management; CorVel Healthcare; Health First Corp Partners; Prime Health Services; Rockport Health Group, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.