Free clinics and community health centers in Nassau county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Nassau county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Nassau Medical and Dental Clinics:
Barnabas Health Services
- Location: Fernandina Beach, FL - 32034
- Contact Phone: (904) 261-7000
- Details: We strive to be a medical home for adults in need in Nassau County. Our health services are provided by caring health professionals, with convenient and evening hours. Financial hardship is no longer a reason to be without quality healthcare.
Uf Health Family Medicine - Callahan
- Location: Callahan, FL - 32011
- Contact Phone: (904) 633-0560
- Details: UF Health Jacksonville is the region’s premier academic health center, a leader in the education of health professionals, a hub for clinical research and a unique provider of high-quality patient care.
Uf Health Family Medicine - Yulee
- Location: Yulee, FL - 32097
- Contact Phone: (904) 633-0670
- Details: UF Health Jacksonville is the region’s premier academic health center, a leader in the education of health professionals, a hub for clinical research and a unique provider of high-quality patient care. With more than 5,000 faculty and staff, the academic health center in Jacksonville is the largest UF campus outside of Gainesville. At 37 clinical sites throughout Northeast Florida, UF physicians tally more than 600,000 outpatient visits and more than 34,000 inpatient admissions annually.