UHC - Sanger (7th Street) Health Center - Sanger Community Health Center
- 1570 7th St
- Sanger CA, 93657
- Contact Phone: (800) 492-4227
United Health Centers was established in 1971 by a group of community members dedicated toward improving the health conditions of rural families. Our staff is composed of highly trained professionals dedicated to the maintenance and improvement of your health. Our staff are proficient in English, Spanish, and Punjabi and has a diverse academic background.
- Website: http://public.uhcofsjv.org/
- Services: Free Pregnancy Test, Behavioral Health, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Immunizations, Chiropractic, Substance Abuse Program, Tele-Dermatology, Podiatry, Dental Care, Lab/X-Ray, Pharmacy, OB/GYN, Perinatal Care, Optometry, Health Education, WIC
- Dental Services: General Family Dentistry; Cleaning; Crowns and Bridges; Fillings; Complete and Partial Dentures; Implants; Emergency Dental Services; Exams
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 55 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medi-Cal; Medicare; Private Pay; Tricare
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:30am-8:00pm, Tues-Fri: 8:00am-5:30pm, Sat: 8:30am-2:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from R. Ruiz:
Please explain why your facility is denying access to a patient's primary care doctor just because the patient was injured in a motor vehicle accident.