VNACJ Community Health Center, Inc. - Asbury Park Low Cost Clinic
- 1301 Main St
- Asbury Park NJ, 07712-5359
- Contact Phone: 732-219-7453
- Clinic Details: Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey, a member of VNA Health Group, is a voluntary, nonprofit organization dedicated to the promotion, restoration and maintenance of the health status of individuals and the community. Competence and compassion are the cornerstones of Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey service delivery. Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey maintains an environment in which the visions and contributions of patients, employees, volunteers and the board of trustees shape its direction. Through collaboration with the community and continual enhancement of services, Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey makes the community a better place.
- Website: www.vnacj.org
- Services: In the Home Care: (Home Care Nursing, Home Health Aides, Live-Ins, Homemakers & Companions, Rehabilitation Therapy, Social Workers, Home Infusion, Geriatric Care Management, Mother & Child, Hospice Care, Palliative Care, Emergency Response Solutions), In
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.