Volunteers in Medicine West County Clinic - Manchester Free Clinic
- 119 Baxter Shops St.
- Manchester MO, 63011
- Contact Phone: (636) 207-5970
- Clinic Details: The Volunteers in Medicine (VIM) West County Clinic is a Missouri, tax-exempt 501(c) (3), non-profit corporation of Greater St. Louis whose services are provided by volunteer physicians, nurses and support staff, with resources made possible, largely through the generous donations of the Muslim Community. The "Culture of Caring" is at the heart and soul of the VIM clinic, which is based in the desire to restore greater ethical standards in medicine. These standards also reflect the approach used by our volunteer physicians, nurses and staff, whose focus is on providing quality medical care to good people who require treatment - many of whom exhibit great courage in their struggle to survive on limited resources, simply, to get through each day. Our "Culture of Caring" recognizes the strengths of those in need and respects their dignity. We seek to heal not only physical illnesses, but the injuries caused by bias, prejudice and indifference, with policies and procedures in place for implementing and maintaining the "Culture of Caring", a required component of all VIM clinics. VIM West County Clinic offers free non-emergency, scheduled (by appointment only) primary healthcare for patients aged 18-64, who are not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or private insurance and, who meet federal 200% poverty guidelines. The clinic's services are provided without regard to race, sex, religion, ethnicity, national origin or sexual orientation and its services are not limited to geographical area.
- Website: http://www.vimwestco.org/
- Services: Non-Emergency Primary Healthcare for Patients aged 18-64
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 8 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Tues: noon-3:00pm, Thurs: 9:00am-12:00pm, Sun: 2:00pm-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.