Warner Health and Wellness Center - Warner Community Health Center
- 806 N. Campbell St., Suite A
- Warner OK, 74469
- Contact Phone: (918) 463-2837
- Clinic Details: The Health & Wellness Center has been providing quality healthcare services to our communities since 2005. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we offer Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health, Pharmacy, and Optometry services to those with Private Insurance, Medicare, Oklahoma Medicaid/SoonerCare, as well as the Uninsured/Under-insured, with fees based on household size and income. We currently have four locations in Eastern Oklahoma. Our mission is to provide quality healthcare for all of our area patients.
- Website: https://www.thwcinc.com/
- Services: Family Practice; OB/GYN; Pediatrics; Physicals; Preventative Health Care; Family Planning; Immunizations; Chronic Care Management; Vision Screenings; EKG's; Pulmonary Function Test; EPSDT; Developmental Screenings; Lab; Behavioral Health, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicare, Oklahoma Medicaid/SoonerCare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.